Hey guys!

I like the idea of us maybe going from house to house until we get too big. then we can find a public place to meet.

How about a sunday afternoon meeting and picking party? And we can do it at either place...How bout we take a vote and decide where to have the next one. I am open to your ideas on how we want this to proceed. I have heard back from Cordell a couple of times since the meeting. She really had a great time and is looking forward to coming to the next one. She is a go-getter. She also knows some of the most powerful music people in Memphis. Not a bad person to have on our side for sure!

I have been contacted by several other musicians and interested parties that want to attend the next meeting. I think we can grow this chapter pretty quickly!!!

Will you two guys decide between you which of you will host each of the next two meetings and let me know? I am open to a date, but would prefer an early date in October, say the 6th since we won't be meeting in September?



------------------
i write so i can breathe


I used to write so i could breathe