Quote
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Brian Austin Whitney:
Here's some of the cities (48) I am considering for the Northeast/Midwest Roadtrip:

Chicago, Milwaukee, Madison, Minneapolis, Fargo, Sioux Falls, Omaha, Des Moines, Kansas City, Lawrence, St. Louis, Central, IL, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Columbus, Cleveland, Wheeling, Pittsburgh, York/Harrisburgh, Washington, DC, Baltimore, Wilmington, DE, Philadelphia, Newark/Jersey City, NYC, Long Island, Bridgeport, Woodstock, Albany, Brattleboro, Western, MA, Hartford, Providence, Cape Cod, Boston, New Hampshire, Portland, ME, Montreal, Quebec City, Ottawa, Syracuse, Buffalo, Niagara Falls, Hamilton, Toronto, Windsor, Detroit and Grand Rapids.

If we had support in all of them, I would probably visit all of them. But so far, only a handful have active chapters or even active coordinators to help out. Setting up 50+ showcases and events is a superhuman effort and we also want to include some interview time for the Documentary. Even if we cut the list in half, it's still a gigantic thing, so I am hoping that more folks will come forward to offer help/support.

Brian
</font>


Free MP3's & streaming radio here: http://www.mahlers.com