I will probably still come to the Northeast first. We are trying to get moved to our new house and offices and it's been on hold for 10 weeks. So now it looks like late March til we're even moved in and that probably means May before we can even think about the Roadtrip. Argh! I may be doing some things in Indianapolis for NAMM this summer meaning the trip has to be over well before mid July. I have 45 cities on the itineray for the NE trip, but we're really struggling to get our chapters on line in many of the Key cities and I am not sure I should visit cities with no volunteers to help out, so we'll keep pushing for responses in the East Coast Chapters and see if we can get more of them on line.

Brian

PS: You guys obviously aren't the problem.


Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks
jpfolkspro@gmail.com
Skype: Brian Austin Whitney
Facebook: www.facebook.com/justplainfolks

"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney

"It's easier to be the bigger man when you actually are..." -Brian Austin Whitney

"Sometimes all you have to do to inspire humans to greatness is to give them a reason and opportunity to do something great." -Brian Austin Whitney