|
6 members (Bill Draper, Michael W. Brown, bennash, Everett Adams, 2 invisible),
41,430
guests, and
6,155
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 539
Serious Contributor
|
Serious Contributor
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 539 |
Hi Brian, I haven't been around this site much lately, but I logged on tonight specifically to see what might be in the makings towards Roadtrips. I'm curious if you are looking towards having one in Bloomington, Illinois again, or if the interest has waned there? Perhaps one is overdue in Champaign-Urbana? I tend to think so, myself..it's a very musical area. I would be glad to assist in the coordination of one, if I get a couple of others to step up to the plate. I've made note of the fact you've said these shows will be documented, hence your desire to have good artists show up. Are you suggesting this be limited somehow to "good" artists?, or more of a suggestion that you would like to know some rather good artists would be among the mix..?? Just curious as to how one might proceed in the filtering process, etc. Anyhow...hope you're all doing well! -GaryP
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,101
Posts1,185,833
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|