Joe,

We probably won't get back to Oregon in 2004. Our largest Roadtrip for 2004 will be the NE US. We skipped that entire quadrant last year so we could do the Northwest (which started in July and I didn't get home from that trip until October). It's so much more time consuming (as you know) to navigate the NW. It costs too much to fly and driving wastes nearly a day between each city. I made it to 38 States in 2003. In 2004 I plan to hit: CA, NV, AZ, NM, TN, KY, IL, WI, OH, IN, MI, NY, ME, NH, VT, MA, CT, RI, PA, WV, VA, DC, MD, DE, NJ, FL, GA, NC, SC and maybe MO, IA, KS, OK, MN, AR, MS, AL and a slim chance I will find a way to hit Alaska. I also plan to visit Montreal, Toronto, Quebec City, Hamilton, Niagra, Ottawa and possibly Windsor. It all really depends on whether I can get the nominations for the music awards announced by mid May. If not, then I may only visit Philly, NYC, DC, Baltimore and Nashville in a worst case scenario before late summer when we do the music awards in LA. Only time will tell and I will post the info as soon as I know.

Brian


Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks
jpfolkspro@gmail.com
Skype: Brian Austin Whitney
Facebook: www.facebook.com/justplainfolks

"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney

"It's easier to be the bigger man when you actually are..." -Brian Austin Whitney

"Sometimes all you have to do to inspire humans to greatness is to give them a reason and opportunity to do something great." -Brian Austin Whitney