Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,574
Top 200 Poster
|
OP
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,574 |
Hi annie- I wasn't mad- although a bit dis-appointed. Hoped to help you out if I could. I eventually met with Ronnie Cantrell, the president of Destiny Row Records- Nashville. He is thinking about using one of my songs on his most recent artists next CD. She is 14 years old- her name is Kelsey. www.totallykelsey.com or www.destinyrow.com Anyways, you made a made a good point about line 4- I was thinking about removing contrite. Yes; I do things backwards sometimes- now to work on a new fresh approach for the verses/story. Tnx Cal http://www.soundclick.com/calskomski [This message has been edited by Cal (edited 02-09-2006).]
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,100
Posts1,185,830
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|