|
7 members (texritter, bennash, Michael W. Brown, Sunset Poet, Fdemetrio, 2 invisible),
31,789
guests, and
5,853
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,574
Top 200 Poster
|
OP
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,574 |
I came up with a melody and this title a few days ago as I was waking up. I started this one by just writing a chorus. Be honest; is this title or chorus strong enough to compete in the current commercial markets? Any nits? TELL ME I DID SOMETHING WRONG (C) Cal Skomski 2006 chorus Tell me I did something wrong Tell me I’m mistaken Is there a new love waiting I feel a bit [contrite] so slighted uninvited Every day without you makes me feel so sad Tell me I did something wrong Then I won’t feel so bad I need a push sometimes to get going. Cal "Contrite" wil be removed on the re-write; and the line re-written. ------------------ http://www.soundclick.com/calskomski [This message has been edited by Cal (edited 02-11-2006).]
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,096
Posts1,185,814
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sharing in your success is the payback to those who shared in your failure." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|