|
7 members (bennash, Gary E. Andrews, texritter, Michael W. Brown, Guy E. Trepanier, CTthomas, 1 invisible),
36,718
guests, and
5,741
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,030 Likes: 100
Top 200 Poster
|
OP
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,030 Likes: 100 |
I wrote this song back in 2013 together with Ray Bertram (lyricist) and, for some reason never, recorded the whole song - only a verse, a pre-chorus and the chorus section. I always thought the song had potential, but I never finished it because I couldn’t play the instruments the way I was hearing them in my head. This is what the original quick and dirty draft recording sounded like: https://soundclick.com/song/15336299Now, with Suno V6, you can upload your old track and describe exactly what you want your production to sound like. Wow, Suno verified the potential I was hearing. Listen for yourself: Lemon Headhttps://soundclick.com/song/15336139[Instrumental Intro] [Verse] You always start out sweet But it never seems to last 'Cause the truth comes out And you get sour fast You hang around just like An all day sucker And you're so bitter that I Just gotta pucker [Pre-chorus] 'Cause you ain't nothin' but A broken heart maker And you’ll go down just like A bitter jawbreaker [Chorus] Lemon head You're a Lemon head You looked like sugar 'n spice Guess I got mislead Lemon head Such a lemon head I wanted something sweet But I got you instead Lemon head Such a lemon head Lemon head You’re a lemon head [Break] [Verse] You tear me all apart Fill me with grief But what can I do When you're so so sticky sweet You put holes in my heart And holes in my teeth I'd return you if I could But I just lost the receipt [Pre-chorus] It was there all along Should have known from the start You got a hot candy shell Around a cold sour heart [Chorus] Lemon head You're a Lemon head You looked like sugar 'n spice Guess I got mislead Lemon head Such a lemon head I wanted something sweet But I got you instead Lemon head Such a lemon head Lemon head You’re a lemon head [Bridge] And I know you think that I'm wrapped around your finger But I'm gonna spit you out Before you start to linger [Interlude] [Final chorus] Lemon head You're a Lemon head You looked like sugar 'n spice Guess I got mislead Lemon head Such a lemon head I wanted something sweet But I got you instead Lemon head Such a lemon head Lemon head You’re a lemon head
|
|
|
|
Entire Thread
|
Lemon Head
|
Rob B.
|
09/22/26 06:57 PM
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,081
Posts1,185,775
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|