Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,140 Likes: 99
Top 20 Poster
|
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,140 Likes: 99 |
I LIKE to fly a kite with you I NEVER feel fright with you I LIKE to see SIGHTS with you Its a nice day
Its a nice day So be nice and play I want to cook rice for you Its a nice day
Load that onto suno, hope guy domt sue me for plagerism It's A Nice Dayhttps://suno.com/s/hQJypsc2w4xDKRmLYou're a fuckin Dick.. BUT that cracked me up... I cant take credit for it. Its Guys artistry I was channeling. Yeah, when yiur lines are short and un cluttered. Its easy to make a Melody out of it. Its called economy In Pop music. But the real talent lies in saying something significant in those few words. But see, we can learn even from. GUY
Last edited by Fdemetrio; 04/21/26 12:46 PM.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,097
Posts1,185,820
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|