took a crack at setting the stage....


Eddie’s Meats and Hardware is the only place in town
Everybody gathers swapping stories by the pound
Trucks start pullin in trying to beat the morning rush
Old men in their pickups meeting at their breakfast club

Coffee's hot and strong and pours as easy as BS
Puzzled looks and laughter are a sign of success
Friendships here grow strong, everybody buckles up
When helping hands are needed you just ask the breakfast club


.....









CHORUS
WE love those guys, they got your back
I lost a tool, I need a jump
Free advice, imagine that

I love those men, who raise their hand
Solve all the problems of the world
When we’re all in a jam, (yeah)

Verse 2
Mr. Brown and Jack sit down and the rest just wander in
A silent obligation they all agreed to way back when
Eddie puts out the flag and everyone grabs a cup
It’s half past 8 and you’re all late for the meeting of the breakfast club
CHORUS

BRIDGE:
They’ll send you off in the right direction
If you get turned around just find the breakfast club in your town
CHORUS


If writing ever becomes work I think I'm going to have to stop