|
7 members (texritter, Gary E. Andrews, Michael W. Brown, bennash, Everett Adams, 2 invisible),
51,316
guests, and
5,921
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,140 Likes: 99
Top 20 Poster
|
OP
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,140 Likes: 99 |
That may be true, but I dont think that it had to be.
I have a song in MP3s that has 23,862 views I have a song in AI that has 12,221 views I started a video thread in Musicians forum that has 48,745 views. Could be more but I quit adding to it a while back.
Those are all song centered threads with good view counts. The conversations strayed on them but song centered nonetheless.
I think that could have been built on, but the opportunity to do that is gone. There needed to be extra-activities, contests and what not to attract new younger people. The politics , insults and religion would need to stop altogether. Plenty of internet sites to argue those things. Not going to happen.
The primary attraction at this site is now Tony's world of political rants, religious rants, insults. It's become a place to argue politics and religion.
Its the only place that I do it. And people patting him on the back making him feel like it's acceptable.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,099
Posts1,185,823
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|