Originally Posted by JAPOV
Originally Posted by Sunset Poet
Originally Posted by JAPOV
[quote=JAPOV]

It's Saturday, MartyDom... Shouldn't you be wearing a mask and torching a Tesla?

Why would I do that Tony? I think Musk is an incredible human being. Most people would think that they were king of the world if they had achieved just one of his achievements. Rescuing astronauts with his rocket, Innovating and building a major car company from scratch, Starlink, Neural link, tunnels, batteries

I hate what's being done to him, by a bunch of knuckle-dragging fools.

That's why you're a phumduck Tony. You crap in your hand and toss out baseless insults, like a chimpanzee tossing turds at zoo patrons outside his cage.

Genius?

Lol... Even Elon can't replace God, MartyDomElvis...


I don't think Elon is concerned on fairy tales , more on fixing secular problems


We’re all built from the same dust and dreams,
Different roads, but the same means.