|
7 members (KyleCrawford, texritter, Everett Adams, Michael W. Brown, Gary E. Andrews, bennash, 1 invisible),
68,874
guests, and
5,630
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,688 Likes: 1
Top 20 Poster
|
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,688 Likes: 1 |
Well I'm happy I got to hear this one .. The lyrics were great and it moved along smoothly although few places seemed rushed to fit in but other than that it's a great song. I loved the lyrics and I feel the music seemed to be a great choice for this song. Took me back to when I was younger and went out to country clubs dancing...shoot I'm going to go listen to your song again...yeah you could say I really liked it...
glyn
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,061
Posts1,185,726
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|