|
6 members (Gary E. Andrews, texritter, Michael W. Brown, bennash, 2 invisible),
48,285
guests, and
5,913
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175
Top 30 Poster
|
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175 |
No John...there are I believe 2 different ways to measure blood sugar... my target is between 4 and 7...when i was diagnosed my Blood sugar was 26 and my A1C was 17...that was bad 4 years ago... here are the 2 A blood sugar level less than 140 mg/dL (7.8 mmol/L) is normal Mine is mmol/L Woop Woop YAY!  I haven't even bothered to check mine in quite some time now. However, I've certainty cut sugar/carbs/salt from my diet... And, I've recently found an adult "cruiser" bicycle with a seat that fits my 230lb ass. 230 is pretty good for me 
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,099
Posts1,185,823
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|