Yes, you always have it but, weight loss does what insulin can't.

The medical profession wrongly believe insulin replacement is the answer. It's not low insulin it's that the body doesn't use insulin right. So you could shovel in all the insulin you like it won't go where it's needed.

Weight loss allows the body to use it and send around the body.

I never knew anything about it, until about 15 years ago, people were getting it like gangbusters.

I found my brother in law on the floor passed out in his house. Nobody answering the door, I found key under the mat. Walked in and saw him passed out.

My first ever encounter with it. I didn't know what was wrong but called 911.

Type 1 is genetic, type 2 is caused by being overweight.

Lose weight and immediately numbers improve.

My bro in law also has neuropathy.

Best to stay with it,good luck

Last edited by Fdemetrio; 08/02/24 10:40 AM.