|
7 members (Fdemetrio, texritter, Everett Adams, bennash, Michael W. Brown, 2 invisible),
58,740
guests, and
6,057
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 37
Casual Observer
|
OP
Casual Observer
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 37 |
Comments appreciated. Traditional country style
Misunderstood D. Klute – 2005
(Verse 1) Suitcase by the front door; In the bedroom packin’ one more; I can’t believe you’re gonna go away.
I find it confusing That you seem to be choosing To just give up and throw this all away.
(lift 1) When you said you’re leavin’ me I stood in shock with disbelief. I guess you really took me for the fool.
(Chorus) I musta misunderstood when you said you’d never go away. I guess I was mistaken; thought you promised to stay. Maybe I was dreamin’; I musta not been payin’ attention. I musta misunderstood.
(Verse 2) Cabbie’s waitin’ outside; You said you needed more time To figure out if this is right or wrong.
I thought we had decided That we would make a go of it. Weather any storms that came along.
(lift 2) It’s obvious I had no clue That your heart wasn’t true. Was this your intention all along?
(Chorus)
(Bridge) Now all I see are taillights through the tears. A box of pictures, a bunch of years Is all you left behind.
Don’t know if I’ll ever love again. Your deceitful eyes, Your sleight of hand; It was all a pack of lies, It was all a pack of lies.
(Chorus)
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,074
Posts1,185,767
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|