There, I just changed a single word and it works for everything and so people search for music will find it much easier in searches. We can always change to something else later if needed.

By the way, aside from JPF members music which I listen to every single day, I also listened to:

Tanita Tikarim's Ancient Heart Album (one I hadn't heard in a decade but one of the songs we used to play live with a beautiful voiced female singer in one of my bands a song call Valentine Heart which we saw her perform on David Letterman back in the day when he was still funny and not just a political hack & Aimee Mann's Whatever Album which is my all time favorite singer songwriter pop album so I pop it in now and then to reset and clear my palate before switching to a new genre of music from the awards.


Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks
jpfolkspro@gmail.com
Skype: Brian Austin Whitney
Facebook: www.facebook.com/justplainfolks

"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney

"It's easier to be the bigger man when you actually are..." -Brian Austin Whitney

"Sometimes all you have to do to inspire humans to greatness is to give them a reason and opportunity to do something great." -Brian Austin Whitney