|
5 members (bennash, Gary E. Andrews, Guy E. Trepanier, texritter, 1 invisible),
41,430
guests, and
5,991
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 3,072
Top 100 Poster
|
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 3,072 |
Well, I'm getting in on this one kind of late. I did see where some where talking about the rolling stone magazines, top 100 list. I completely agree that it's a joke. Many outstanding guitarist were either near the end, or not even on that list. Ridiculous!
For me I truly believe that Johnny Winter, was one of the most under appreciated of all time. For this I am truly sad, now that he is gone.
Whether it's blues artist, shredders, jazz, or any other genre doesn't matter. There are many great guitarist from each. I see a lot mention that should definitely be in this conversation. It's good to know at least some appreciate them.
David
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,099
Posts1,185,824
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|