Originally Posted by Mike Caro Substudio
Originally Posted by PopTodd
Robert Quine ABSOLOUTELY DOES belong!
So... don't get me started, Mike!!!

Favorite. Guitarist. Ever.
(I'll stop short of calling him or anyone else "best", because that is completely subjective.)


I apologize there were many there that I would have actually removed before Robert Quine. smile
I never found out if that's supposed to be a Rock only list, or not! it's so darn inconsistent.

If it's not and all guitarist are included then sorry he has to go pal... smile
If anyone who's not just soley a crazed fan thinks he's more de-servant to be there than Chet Atkins in any conceivable regard they are out of there mind. Not an opinion.



More-deserving than Chet, CGP?
Certainly not.
But definitely deserving. Especially as a representative of a certain style of guitar virtuosity. And, I did not see the entire list (yeah, I know -- lazy). Was Tom Verlaine on there? Because, a case can be made for him (or Richard Lloyd) instead of Quine. But, I guess that Quine played with more different artists over the years, and on a greater number of "important" albums.