Brian,
Ok, I see what you mean... thanks for explaining!
So I started only two "OurStage" related topics:

1. Our Stage - New JPF Community Partner (Feedback!)
Note: This one is on the Mentor Forum with 207 replies so far.

2. OurStage Contest Entries - MAY 2008
Note: This one is on the General Messages Forum and contains no discussion about Rank or Feedback. It's only about May (Song) Contest Entries. Currently it lists 18 artists with a total of about 100 songs entered ony for the May contest.

Maybe I/we can edit, re-title or DELETE one of these? For example, if you would like to move all the posts from my first topic (Our Stage - New JPF Community Partner (Feedback!) to your main OurStage topic, that would be fine with me! Afterwards we can simply delete the whole topic or leave a note that it has been moved to your topic on the General Messages Forum.

Then it might make sense for you to rename your topic to something like: "OurStage - Official Feedback Topic". From then on all "official" OurStage feedback discussion would be done on that topic which you can continue to manage and moderate, etc.

Again, that'd be cool with me, but I suggest that at least one seperate topic could also be run which focuses only on current Contest Entries (e.g. May, June, July, etc.), and after the end of each contest folks could post their final song rankings. We could also create a master rankings list showing all songs from 1st place on down in order of the month's final contest ranking.

Suggested format could be:
Rank, song name, channel, artist/songwriter name.

We have some great information and participation, and it only needs to organize / re-organized to make it easy to find. Maybe you could also "Pin" it at the top of the General Messages forum to make it even easier for most folks to find. cool

Michael

There's nothing remarkable about it. All one has to do is hit the right keys at the right time and the instrument plays itself. -- Johann Sebastian Bach

MichaelBorges.com
LicenseQuote.com