Originally Posted by Brian Austin Whitney
Actually it seems to me that it said 741 possible judging rounds. (I know for sure it was over 700). Actually.. I've done an entire round early too to test it out. But then I am a freak of nature. I wanted to test how it all worked and took notes on each song so that once I'd heard them all, I could refer to the notes to keep them all straight. In that respect, I used part of our technique when we screen the JPF awards, only we're often using notes from multiple judges as well as our own.

Brian

You're right, it did say 741 for the finals, but several people I know attempted to judge all the rounds earlier in the day and were stopped somewhere between 600 and 700. 741 would have been the number if there were 38 songs, so I suspect that a song got removed but the total battle count was not 'refreshed'. Towards the end of the day the number was finally synchronized properly. I ended up voting in all 666 rounds myself.

http://www.zirconmusic.com/ - Award-winning music/albums for video games, film and TV!

Impact Soundworks - Cutting-edge sample libraries for Kontakt