Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 70
Serious Contributor
|
OP
Serious Contributor
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 70 |
I woke from my dream So real in my head I thought someone loved me From the things that were said Those dreams keep coming When I'm lying in my bed Visions of someone I know But not sure I've met.
Chorus:
Someday, Somehow, I'll find you No matter how long it takes My heart will know when I see you The face of that man in my dreams
His face is a blur But his body I know Is his face just a memory I had to let go Will I sense when I'm near him Will my heart tell me so Will the puzzle fit together Will the mystery unfold
I will keep praying For this man in my dream Put a face on his body Make him real and not a dream Maybe he's searching For me in his dream When the Lord says it's time That's the day we will meet.
Repeat Chorus:
Someday, Somehow, I'll find you No matter how long it takes My heart will know when I see you The face of the man in my dream
Repeat: The face of the man in my dream
copyright(c)2003/Pamela Clark
[This message has been edited by Pamela (edited 06-12-2003).]
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,064
Posts1,185,735
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sometimes reaching a goal earlier than planned is a great achievement. It shows you have worked hard, pushed ahead and made it happen. However, sometimes reaching a goal far past your original deadline, long after you wanted to complete it, and after the accolades you might once have gotten for the achievement are over, it is an even greater achievement. This shows you never gave up, due to adversity, deficit, criticism and those little life detours that end many dreams and goals. In many ways, this is a reason for even more pride!" -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|