|
1 members (bennash),
5,598
guests, and
751
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/29/26 02:00 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 45
Serious Contributor
|
OP
Serious Contributor
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 45 |
Hey Folks, I am doing a gig with two very successful indie bands from NJ on April 9th at the Underpass in Elmwood Park. The MC will also do a couple songs and he runs a successful music paper.
I thought this would be a good place to come together for an evening and meet each other. It's also a good way to start supporting original music in NJ. Busterman goes on at 10, followed by the Cucumbers and then Boxcar Nancy.
The show is billed as Boxcar Nancy and friends, and I will soon be hosting a Busterman and friends hopefully in Morristown. I think this is a good way to spread the love and aquire new fans. More news to follow. I'll post about the next meeting soon too.
------------------
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 46
Serious Contributor
|
Serious Contributor
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 46 |
Damn. I'd go but I'm going to be away all weekend. I'm performing at a sci-fi convention in Long Island that weekend.
->Later.....Spice
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 45
Serious Contributor
|
OP
Serious Contributor
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 45 |
We'll miss you but don't sweat it. This is just the very beginning of alot of fun!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 45
Serious Contributor
|
OP
Serious Contributor
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 45 |
As I replied on another post, our gig went amazingly well. We are really starting to grow something here. Go to my other post for more on this.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,053
Posts1,185,707
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|