A friend of mine posted the following on www.Ohiobandsonline.com :

To all bands wanting exposure,

This is Garvin, local solo acoustic act. I have a radio show at the college I attend. I run a show 9-11pm (and possibly picking up an extra hour during the summer) Monday through Friday and I'm trying to gather enough material to run a strong local/independant show. I've already been playing stuff from No One Saved, The Recital (from Michigan), The Paincakes (from Michigan), Diana Tyler and Cavesdale (formerly Mojometer).

If you are interested in getting your stuff played, send all promotional material (stickers, any cds we can give away in contests, a cd for us to review and play, bios, and lyrics) to

Garvin
c/o LCCC The Duck
1005 Abbe Road N, Elyria, OH 44035

It's important that you include lyrics. We're still a very young station, so we have to filter through lyrics and censor out those "bad" words. But, I will play anything that gets sent to me. You can find our station online at www.lcccradio.com. Get your fans to listen and request your songs, as well as check out the other local bands out there. This is a great way to get exposure as my audience reaches Wisconsin, South Carolina, and even in England. Plus, we could also use your promotional material to book shows for on-campus events and other station events.

Thanks,

- Garvin

-----------------------

Now you know about it. So DO it!!!

------------------
www.dianatyler.com

http://www.dianatyler.com
Earthy songs about heaven...and heavenly
songs about more earthy things, too.
- Will Cheshier