|
6 members (Michael W. Brown, Gary E. Andrews, KyleCrawford, texritter, Guy E. Trepanier, 1 invisible),
88,657
guests, and
5,868
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1
Casual Observer
|
OP
Casual Observer
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1 |
Hey folks, Just wanted to introduce myself... I'm new 'round here. I'm a hack songwriter from Frederick, MD who has managed to skim enough money from my paychecks before my wife got a hold of them to set up a little studio in my house. I'm pretty new to songwriting, but I'm enjoy learning about the process as well as trying to get better at playing all my instruments. I'm mainly a guitarist, but also play keys, drums, bass, and that little egg shaker thingy. I try to sing as well... I was brought up listening to stuff like Beatles, etc., and am REALLY heavy into the modern progressive rock scene as well as old-school bands like King Crimson, Yes and Genesis. I suppose the music I write has a 70's style feel to it as well... Well, I look forward to meeting you folks... check out my band page at http://www.soundclick.com/reversed if you'd like a listen of my first couple attempts at "do-it-yourself rock stardom". ![[Linked Image]](http://www.justplainfolks.org/ubb/wink.gif) ------------------
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 55
Serious Contributor
|
Serious Contributor
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 55 |
Welcome Otteaux to the world of songwriting.
Paul
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,067
Posts1,185,738
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sometimes reaching a goal earlier than planned is a great achievement. It shows you have worked hard, pushed ahead and made it happen. However, sometimes reaching a goal far past your original deadline, long after you wanted to complete it, and after the accolades you might once have gotten for the achievement are over, it is an even greater achievement. This shows you never gave up, due to adversity, deficit, criticism and those little life detours that end many dreams and goals. In many ways, this is a reason for even more pride!" -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|