I am pleased to announce that I have been chosen to receive the Versatility Entertainment & Image Award from Healthy Music Matters (formerly Philadelphia Friends Entertainment Coalition).

I am joined in this honor with (among others) Denise King, Barbara Montgomery, Barbara Walker, Alfie Pollitt, Sid Simmons, Mike Boone and Webb Thomas. Past recipients have included many incredible Philadelphia artists such as Monnette Sudler, Leon Jordan Jr. and Sr., Rick Tate Jr. and Sr., Rhonda Lancaster, Thomas Smith, Frank Jones, Dereck Vinson, Louis Taylor, Bob Perkins, Steve Green, and Bolden Abrams.

On Sunday June 27, 2004 the 4th Annual Awards Ceremony will be held at The African American Museum, 701 Arch Street in Philadelphia, PA to celebrate and honor many of Philadelphia's finest performers. If you would like to attend please contact Toni Washington of Healthy Music Matters at versatilitymusic@yahoo.com or or via phone at 267-475-0656. Attire for the event is formal and tickets are on sale for $30.00.

Healthy Music Matters was established as a means to start an insurance fund for uninsured entertainers and to recognize people who are entertainers or related in some way or another to entertainment for giving back to the community. Recipients are randomly selected.

PEACE

Rich Curts
www.richcurtis.net