Who's Online Now
2 members (Gary E. Andrews, KyleCrawford), 20,139 guests, and 4,808 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Register Today!
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.

By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
What's Going On
Caryn Dixon
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/01/26 11:48 PM
The Image In My Head
by texritter - 10/01/26 09:30 PM
Odyssey of the End Times
by KyleCrawford - 10/01/26 06:49 PM
THEY GOOFED AGAIN
by texritter - 10/01/26 04:25 PM
Done with this Day
by bennash - 10/01/26 01:37 PM
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
Mark Berry of AMG
by Everett Adams - 10/01/26 06:14 AM
Ellis Frawley
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 11:05 PM
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
It's All An Illusion
by Rob B. - 09/30/26 04:08 PM
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
rosecoloredworld
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 12:01 PM
Patrizia Jazz Vocalist
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 12:24 AM
Red Bicycle Hall, Madison IN
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 12:13 AM
My Heart Stop Beating And Said Damn You
by bennash - 09/29/26 10:16 PM
Good Morning America
by bennash - 09/29/26 07:53 PM
Money Money
by Rob B. - 09/28/26 06:23 PM
Bayside, Charleston SC
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/28/26 08:32 AM
Valerie June
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/28/26 01:34 AM
Ground Shaker, Switzerland
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/28/26 12:21 AM
Greyshadow
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/27/26 09:54 PM
Via Castello
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/27/26 07:40 PM
Gilla Band
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/27/26 07:32 PM
Abigail Rose
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/27/26 07:15 PM
Jamison Wake
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/26/26 09:48 AM
Soliloquy Records
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/26/26 01:42 AM
John Andrews & the Yawns
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/26/26 01:19 AM
Mission Bayfest Presented by SMKFLWR
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/26/26 12:13 AM
Cassandra Coleman
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/25/26 09:23 PM
Top Posters
Calvin 19,858
Travis david 12,380
Kevin Emmrich 10,943
Jean Bullock 10,330
Kaley Willow 10,240
Two Singers 9,649
Joice Marie 9,186
Fdemetrio 9,129
Mackie H. 9,003
glynda 8,688
Mike Dunbar 8,574
Tricia Baker 8,318
couchgrouch 8,240
Colin Ward 7,911
Corey 7,357
Sunset Poet 7,151
Vicarn 6,916
Mark Kaufman 6,589
ben willis 6,114
Lynn Orloff 5,788
Louis 5,725
Linda Sings 5,608
KimberlyinNC 5,210
Neil Cotton 4,909
Derek Hines 4,893
DonnaMarilyn 4,700
bennash 4,565
Blake Hill 4,528
Bob Cushing 4,389
Roy Cooper 4,303
MFB III 4,237
Bill Osofsky 4,199
Tom Shea 4,195
Cindy Miller 4,178
TamsNumber4 4,172
nightengale 4,096
E Swartz 4,029
beechnut79 3,878
Caroline 3,865
Kolstad 3,845
Dan Sullivan 3,710
Dottie 3,427
joewatt 3,411
Bill Cooper 3,279
John Hoffman 3,199
Skip Johnson 3,027
Pam Hurley 3,007
Terry G 3,005
PopTodd 2,901
Nigel Quin 2,891
Harriet Ames 2,870
MidniteBob 2,764
Nelson 2,616
Tom Tracy 2,558
Jerry Jakala 2,524
Al Alvarez 2,499
Eric Thome 2,448
Hummingbird 2,401
Stan Loh 2,263
Sam Wilson 2,247
Wendy D 2,236
Judy Hollier 2,232
Erica Ellis 2,202
maccharles 2,134
TrumanCoyote 2,096
Marty Helly 2,041
Rob B. 2,025
DukeWill 2,009
floyd jane 1,985
Clint Anglin 1,904
cindyrella 1,888
David Wright 1,866
Clairejeanne 1,851
Cindy LaRosa 1,824
Ronald Boyt 1,675
Iggy 1,653
VNORTH2 1,652
Noel Downs 1,633
Rick Heenan 1,608
Cal 1,574
GocartMoz 1,559
Bill Draper 1,556
Jack Swain 1,554
Pete Larsen 1,537
Ann Tygart 1,529
Tom Breshers 1,487
RogerS 1,481
Tom Franz 1,479
David Gill 1,462
IronKnee 1,455
Chuck Crowe 1,441
Ralph Blight 1,440
Rick Norton 1,435
Kenneth Cade 1,429
Deej56 1,419
bholt 1,411
Letha Allen 1,409
in2piano 1,404
Stan Simons 1,402
mattbanx 1,384
Jen Shaner 1,373
Charlie Wong 1,347
KevinP 1,324
Vondelle 1,316
Tom W. 1,313
Jan Petter 1,301
scottandrew 1,294
lane1777 1,280
Gerry 1,280
DakLander 1,265
PeteG 1,242
Ian Ferrin 1,235
Glen King 1,214
IdeaGuy 1,209
AaronAuthier 1,177
summeoyo 1,174
ckiphen 1,162
Diane Ewing 1,162
joro 1,082
BobbyJoe 1,075
S.DEE 1,040
yann 1,037
9ne 1,035
WesRyan 1,018
Tony A 1,016
argo 986
peaden 984
90 dB 964
Wolvman 960
Jak Kelly 912
krtinberg 890
Petra 883
RJC 845
Brenda152 840
Nadia 829
ant 798
Juan 797
TKO 784
Dayson 781
frahmes 781
teletwang 762
Irwin 755
Andy Kemp 751
Andy K 750
tbryson 737
Jackie444 731
Pat Hardy 704
3daveyO3 704
Dixie 701
Joy Boy 695
Knute 686
Moosesong 679
Lee Arten 678
Katziis 652
R.T.MOORE 638
quality 637
CG King 622
douglas 621
R&M 614
Mel 614
NaomiSue 601
Shandy 590
Ria 587
TAMERA64 583
qbaum 570
nitepiano 566
pRISCILLA 556
Tink2 553
musica 539
BB Wilbur 529
deanbell 528
RobertK 527
BonzaiWag 523
Roderic 522
goodfolks 499
Zeek 487
Stu 486
Steve P. 481
KathyW 462
allenb 459
MaxG 458
Philjo 454
fanito 448
trush48 448
dmk 442
Rob L 439
arealrush 437
DGR 436
avweek 435
Stephen D 433
Emmy 431
marquez 422
kit 419
Softkrome 417
kyrksongs 415
RRon 408
Laura G. 407
VNORTH 407
Debra 407
eb 406
cuebald 399
EdPerrone 399
Dannyk1 395
Hobart 395
ddreuter 394
Davyboy49 393
Smile 389
GJShades 387
Alek 386
Ezt 384
tone 380
Marla 380
Ann_F 379
iggyiggy 378
coalminer 377
java 374
spidey 371
sweetsong 370
danny 367
Jim Ryan 360
papaG 353
Z - man 350
JamesDF5 348
John K 348
Jaden 344
TheBaz 340
Steggy 339
leif 339
tonedeaf 336
rickwork 334
Eddie Ray 332
Johnboy 328
Bob Lever 328
Helicon1 327
lucian 326
Muskie 321
kc 319
Z. Mulls 318
ptondreau 313
ONOFFON 312
Chris B. 310
trush 304
ed323 297
Ellen M 294
markus-ky 294
lizzorn 291
nicnac49 290
Char 286
ktunes 285
Top Likes Received
bennash 146
Fdemetrio 101
Rob B. 100
VNORTH2 68
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#217102 03/03/06 05:12 PM
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 23
S
Casual Observer
OP Offline
Casual Observer
S
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 23
Hi

I mean, how's it goin' eh.
coo roo coo coo coo roo coo coo


Just a note to say hi to my fellow Canadians, I read a post here somewhere..."where are all the Canadians"...so if you guys are active, please say hello...

My music is soul/urban/r&b...
take care and talk soon...

www.soundclick.com/seanmalcolm

#217103 03/04/06 01:55 AM
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 2,401
Top 100 Poster
Offline
Top 100 Poster
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 2,401
howdy from the wet coast!

my music is a mish mash of pop folk musical electronica and whatever takes my fancy at the time I'm creatin it [Linked Image]

nice to meet ya
cheers
Hummin'bird

------------------
Vikki Flawith, Canadian Singer/Songwriter & Voice Teacher

This bird sings at:
http://www.soundclick.com/vikkiflawith
www.vikkiflawith.com

Vikki on MySpace

Hummingbird's Wise Bird's Blog

The Shy Singer-Songwriter's Blog
The Shy Singer-Songwriter's Newsletter


Vikki Flawith: Songwriter/Composer, Singer/Voice Teacher

12Feb10- *NEW BLOG: "BE YOUR OWN GURU ;)"

MY STORY & MY MUSIC: http://www.vikkiflawith.com
Be a FAN: http://www.reverbnation.com/vikkiflawith
#217104 03/04/06 08:24 PM
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 23
S
Casual Observer
OP Offline
Casual Observer
S
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 23
Hi Vikki

Nice to meet you too!
I guess it is wet over there, but maybe you're not dealing with all the snow?

Checked out your soundclick...what a lovely voice...ethereal is the right word, all right.
I noticed we used the same flash presentation too! :O)

Do you produce your own music, or do you go to a studio?
I do all my stuff by myself.

Keep in touch! It would be great to have a friend in BC. As I mentioned elsewhere I suck a little bit at being in here and posting, but I try.

All the best,
Sean

#217105 03/04/06 08:46 PM
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 2,401
Top 100 Poster
Offline
Top 100 Poster
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 2,401
Well... today the sun is shining, the birds are singing, the leaves are budding on the trees, the cherry blossoms are out and the daffodils are almost blooming.

I produce all my own music, often by internet collab with folks I trade tracks with or I purchase specific tracks to add to what I've got. Still learning!

Your music is great! I really like your vocals!

I've been to Ottawa once, I think it's a pretty city... Victoria & Ottawa aren't that different!

cheers
Vikki


Vikki Flawith: Songwriter/Composer, Singer/Voice Teacher

12Feb10- *NEW BLOG: "BE YOUR OWN GURU ;)"

MY STORY & MY MUSIC: http://www.vikkiflawith.com
Be a FAN: http://www.reverbnation.com/vikkiflawith
#217106 03/05/06 07:16 PM
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 23
S
Casual Observer
OP Offline
Casual Observer
S
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 23
Hi Vikki from Vicky-toria

Well, that was a most pleasant and soothing picture you painted of your day yesterday!

It was a lovely day here too.

Gee...I had more to say, but someone just called me...from the last sentence to this one...20 minutes has elapsed! And now I've forgotten what it was I was going to say.

Oh well...talk soon! :O)

------------------
www.soundclick.com/seanmalcolm

#217107 03/10/06 12:06 AM
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 411
Top 500 Poster
Offline
Top 500 Poster
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 411
Hello Sean:
I wasn't going to respond to you, because I am a huge Toronto Maple Leafs fan, and I see you're from Senators City. But what the heck, the Leafs are so crummy this year, I shouldn't let that keep me from welcoming another Canadian to the site.
So welcome! We're a pretty friendly bunch, as long as we can keep hockey out of the conversation! I hope you stick around long enough to learn a little, and share a little.

#217108 03/12/06 05:01 PM
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 23
S
Casual Observer
OP Offline
Casual Observer
S
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 23
Hi Russy

Well...I HOPE you're joking!
You have no worries....believe it or not, I might be the only Canadian who has no interest in following hockey...(YES, I AM so Canadian :O) )

I don't really follow sports at all though.
I'm also ashamed to admit that I got my Bob and Doug MacKenzie song wrong!!

I put coo roo coo coo coo ROO coo coo
when it should be:

coo roo coo coo coo COO coo coo...

Oh the shame...eh....I'm such a hoser

#217109 03/13/06 03:36 AM
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 411
Top 500 Poster
Offline
Top 500 Poster
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 411
I had that whole album memorized back in highschool. My friend and I use to recite the whole "Peter's Donuts" skit during math class.
Remember Geddy Lee singing "Take off to the Great White North?"
That was great!

#217110 03/13/06 03:40 AM
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 411
Top 500 Poster
Offline
Top 500 Poster
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 411
P.S. I checked out your Soundclick site.
Very impressed am I! Congratulations!


------------------
www.russmusic.net

#217111 03/28/06 12:04 PM
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 7
D
Casual Observer
Offline
Casual Observer
D
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 7
hello all you canuckers....from Newfoundland but my feet are aground in Halifax right now. Looking forward to getting to know you....and checking out the muzak.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Support Just Plain Folks

We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.


Newest Members
EdKreider, KyleCrawford, LukeMeyers, KimBilbrew, AdamSadowski
21,480 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics129,064
Posts1,185,735
Members21,480
Most Online236,505
Jul 1st, 2026
Just Plain Quotes
"Sometimes reaching a goal earlier than planned is a great achievement. It shows you have worked hard, pushed ahead and made it happen. However, sometimes reaching a goal far past your original deadline, long after you wanted to complete it, and after the accolades you might once have gotten for the achievement are over, it is an even greater achievement. This shows you never gave up, due to adversity, deficit, criticism and those little life detours that end many dreams and goals. In many ways, this is a reason for even more pride!" -Brian Austin Whitney
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Popular Topics(Views)
1,367,227 Prophecy anyone?
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5