7 members (texritter , Guy E. Trepanier , Everett Adams , Michael W. Brown , Gary E. Andrews , KyleCrawford , 1 invisible),
67,761
guests, and
6,019
robots.
Key:
Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today !
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,129
Likes: 99
Top 20 Poster
OP
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,129
Likes: 99
Wrote this in my head today, in traffic. Haven't finished the track, mostly cause 99% of the lurkers don't listen to the track, don't know what kinda dope the lurkers are on. But also gives me a chance to watch it develop. Sometimes we get left out of our own songs. I still don't write love songs, im good at post love songs lol 29 Days out of 30 I kicked the mailbox You slammed the door You called me a loser I called you a...bore I got the flat screen Watch it all the time You got the suv I Hope sometime that you can see That.... 29 days out of 30 I Forget how you did me dirty I'm back in the game Makin love and feelin flirty 29 days out of 30 You got the Townhouse dudes been goin there Our nosey old neighbor said He's fat and has no hair You turned our friends against me Guess they never were Might be time to call them up ask them all to call your bluff Yeah, 29 days out of 30 I Forget how you did me dirty I'm back in the game Makin love and feelin flirty 29 days out of 30 Yeah, Every once in a while, Like, one day a month I think of you Shed a tear or two Then cough up my lunch 29 days out of 30 I Forget how you did me dirty I'm back in the game Makin love and feelin flirty 29 days out of 30
Last edited by Fdemetrio; 08/18/26 02:45 PM .
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,556
Likes: 90
Top 200 Poster
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,556
Likes: 90
I like the lyric and music style…good stuff. Short version one minute…nice traffic inspiration..lol!
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,129
Likes: 99
Top 20 Poster
OP
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,129
Likes: 99
I like the lyric and music style…good stuff. Short version one minute…nice traffic inspiration..lol!
Thanks Bill
Last edited by Fdemetrio; 08/20/26 12:33 AM .
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,556
Likes: 90
Top 200 Poster
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,556
Likes: 90
Proceeding well. Interesting the way one can build the song in Udio. Lyric wise, I like the jolt in the bridge, that once a month, violent physical reaction….just what a good bridge should do! Ha. can you get Udio to do the art in the bridge? Interested. Bill
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,129
Likes: 99
Top 20 Poster
OP
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,129
Likes: 99
Proceeding well. Interesting the way one can build the song in Udio. Lyric wise, I like the jolt in the bridge, that once a month, violent physical reaction….just what a good bridge should do! Ha. can you get Udio to do the art in the bridge? Interested. Bill
These actually are pre choruses, but i guess they do Bridge from one part to another.
Bridges are much more important in pop music, like this.
Nearly done... now with a bridge too
https://www.udio.com/songs/hmAF7ERZZYKp4sGBi7yVRY
Last edited by Fdemetrio; 08/20/26 09:15 AM .
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,556
Likes: 90
Top 200 Poster
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,556
Likes: 90
It’s important in the song, because most of the lyric is her, pissing him off, in his head. So what’s the one day do for an encore, so to speak….barf guts out…lol. Needs lots of highlighter. Bill
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,129
Likes: 99
Top 20 Poster
OP
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,129
Likes: 99
Thanks bill, the only listener here.
Yeah, its kinda tongue in cheek, I was totally thinking of this song when it came to me
VIDEO
Last edited by Fdemetrio; 08/20/26 09:26 PM .
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,556
Likes: 90
Top 200 Poster
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,556
Likes: 90
Yes. I see what you mean. it’s a good style! Bill
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,565
Likes: 143
Top 100 Poster
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,565
Likes: 143
Proceeding well. Interesting the way one can build the song in Udio. Lyric wise, I like the jolt in the bridge, that once a month, violent physical reaction….just what a good bridge should do! Ha. can you get Udio to do the art in the bridge? Interested. Bill
These actually are pre choruses, but i guess they do Bridge from one part to another.
Bridges are much more important in pop music, like this.
Nearly done... now with a bridge too
https://www.udio.com/songs/hmAF7ERZZYKp4sGBi7yVRY Ok you listened to my song . So I'll listen to robot songs .. Sounds good to me >Bruce would be proud, Udio sounds like a venereal disease . I'd use Suno
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dbiyc8-MnnM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsi=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Last edited by bennash; 08/29/26 12:42 PM .
We’re all built from the same dust and dreams, Different roads, but the same means.
Joined: Sep 2020
Posts: 93
Likes: 1
Serious Contributor
Serious Contributor
Joined: Sep 2020
Posts: 93
Likes: 1
I. like the title/idea, but I'd like to hear more intense venom, I'd get that flat screen in the pawn shop, hehe all the best, john.
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,129
Likes: 99
Top 20 Poster
OP
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,129
Likes: 99
I. like the title/idea, but I'd like to hear more intense venom, I'd get that flat screen in the pawn shop, hehe all the best, john.
Thanks I went more pop with it, if I did a punk version might be different.
Plus I dont wanna bury the woman, just let her know who's boss
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
Forums118
Topics129,067
Posts1,185,738
Members21,480
Most Online236,505Jul 1st, 2026
"Sometimes reaching a goal earlier than planned is a great achievement. It shows you have worked hard, pushed ahead and made it happen. However, sometimes reaching a goal far past your original deadline, long after you wanted to complete it, and after the accolades you might once have gotten for the achievement are over, it is an even greater achievement. This shows you never gave up, due to adversity, deficit, criticism and those little life detours that end many dreams and goals. In many ways, this is a reason for even more pride!" -Brian Austin Whitney