|
8 members (KyleCrawford, texritter, bennash, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, Raymond Byabazaire, Gary E. Andrews, 1 invisible),
77,929
guests, and
5,990
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,997
Top 20 Poster
|
OP
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,997 |
Dang, I waited through all that load time and then quicktime only played the music and didn't show the video. Why don't you open a YouTube account -- that's the way to go. Sounded great!
Kevin Ya know what's funny Kev, I contacted Soundclick and they replied saying "Try using your "Point To You Tube" button to load your video. LOL I wrote back saying " why can't I post the video on Soundclick? If I wanted to post it on You Tube I would have in the first place lol I have a You Tube account but I prefer to use Soundclick for one simple reason. 1) I's a paid VIP account 2) You Tube is a BIG distraction, the fact is, people's eyes and ears swim there and they can't focus,,, too many things POPPING UP and two many vids on the side bar, vids with chicks as well lol There two simple reasons! 
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,064
Posts1,185,735
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sometimes reaching a goal earlier than planned is a great achievement. It shows you have worked hard, pushed ahead and made it happen. However, sometimes reaching a goal far past your original deadline, long after you wanted to complete it, and after the accolades you might once have gotten for the achievement are over, it is an even greater achievement. This shows you never gave up, due to adversity, deficit, criticism and those little life detours that end many dreams and goals. In many ways, this is a reason for even more pride!" -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|