|
5 members (bennash, Everett Adams, Gary E. Andrews, texritter, 1 invisible),
52,755
guests, and
5,401
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/29/26 02:00 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 19
Casual Observer
|
Casual Observer
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 19 |
I saw your post on craigs list, what a neat site, thanks for the post. I have been a musician in Spokane for along long time, I got turned off by the bar scene years ago. In my mind spokane does not have time for entertainment or even much culture, I am not bashing I love this town. We get few headling national acts because we dont fill the arena, If you cant fill a arena with those top billing acts that get force fed to us everyday on radio and tv. how is a small timer going to fill a small hall. You read about people bashing street musicians who basically play music for free and people arownd here dont dig that. They dont even want free how you going to charge them in a hall. Dont get me wrong I know some people are kind enough to tip the street guys, My point is they would do it even if there were no tips. I am being long winded I will collect my thoughts and post again later
Last edited by Tyronne; 01/17/10 05:39 AM.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,055
Posts1,185,710
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|