|
7 members (Fdemetrio, Michael W. Brown, Irwin, bennash, Gary E. Andrews, Everett Adams, 1 invisible),
88,754
guests, and
5,862
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,461
|
OP
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,461 |
" If I Had A Dollar "
If I had a dollar for ev'rytime I was sorry we could take a worldwide cruise but there's no happy endings in hurtful stories darlin I have no good excuse
How many times have I spoke to you cut you deep and left you blue all because of my selfish pride If I had thought before I spoke maybe your heart wouldn't have broke, and our love coulda survived
But sor-ries don't cut it, and I'm the one to blame, so now I'll havta mean it, when I say I'm gonna change
So take me back I'll swear I'll try please don't cut me out of your life, without you I don't want to live You're gonna see a diff'rent man one with more gentle (lovin)hands who'll be happy just to give
But sor-ries don't cut it, and I'm the one to blame, so now I'll havta mean it, when I say I'm gonna change
If I had a dollar for ev'rytime I was sorry we could take a worldwide cruise but there's no happy endings in hurtful stories darlin I have no good excuse
Copyright © "If I Had A Dollar" 11-24-09 by Gary D.Gray All Rights Reserved (BMI)
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,106
Posts1,185,849
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|