|
8 members (Gary E. Andrews, texritter, bennash, Michael W. Brown, Sunset Poet, Fdemetrio, 2 invisible),
36,287
guests, and
6,022
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 103
Serious Contributor
|
OP
Serious Contributor
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 103 |
Lord I Pray By: Nick White
1st verse: I was in a learning hole - with no ladder, line, or pole So I thought to myself for a while Back to the days - of your baby sitting stays And all of the ways you made me smile
2nd verse: And if tomorrow came - and brought with it the rain And washed your soul away to heaven I know I'd cry - and I'd be sad But I'd always have the times we had together
Chorus: And Lord I pray - That one of these days I could show someone the love that you always gave And I could share the things I know - To help someone grow And live each and every day like the world was mine to change
Verse 3: Well your twenty two blows - Coffee cans full of holes And fish hooks don't get baited on their own There were mowers with no blades - and hats made for shade And driving next to you on old dirt roads
Chorus: And lord I pray - That one of these days I could show someone the love that you always gave And I could share the things I know - To help someone grow And live each and every day like the world was mine to change
Bridge: When it's your time to go - I'll be thankful to have known Such a wise and loving soul as you are And when I grow old - And my grey no longer shows I'll pray I've meant as much to some as you have meant to us all
Chorus: And lord I pray - That one of these days I could show someone the love that you always gave And i could share the things I know - To help someone grow And live each and every day like the world was mine to change Like the world was mine to change
Nick W.
|
|
|
|
Entire Thread
|
Lord I Pray (memphis)
|
whtnck
|
03/03/09 08:26 PM
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,096
Posts1,185,814
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sharing in your success is the payback to those who shared in your failure." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|