|
5 members (bennash, Gary E. Andrews, Guy E. Trepanier, texritter, 1 invisible),
41,430
guests, and
5,991
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,409
Top 200 Poster
|
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,409 |
Hi Steven,
Congratulations on your success story. I know what it is like to busk, I have done a little in our small town. We laugh everytime we watch a video of me busking and doing a song I wrote called Black Widow. It is about a homeless person, and I am sitting there playing my heart out in the video, when I guy goes by in the video. He comes back and throws a loud bunch of change into my box, and I smile a little at him to thank him, taking me out of my moment. I just kept thinking, he was the only guy who had to throw change, I just wish it wouldn't have jingled so loud lol.
The main reason I wanted to speak to you was to tell you the story itself is just amazing in the way you relay it. It was as if the way you narate it made me feel every bit of the emotions you felt, almost makes you cry lol.
All the best to you and many more successes,
Letha
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,099
Posts1,185,824
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|