Hey Folks,

I just learned that Cal's having some tough times. If anyone knows him, please send him a note. He doesn't have a computer at this time so he's only checking email via the library, but I got an email from him and he could definitely use our support! He's had health problems and financial difficulty because of that and has lost his home and job. Cal's always been a supportive guy and I feel bad that so much has happened to him without any of us knowing it.

Brian


Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks
jpfolkspro@gmail.com
Skype: Brian Austin Whitney
Facebook: www.facebook.com/justplainfolks

"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney

"It's easier to be the bigger man when you actually are..." -Brian Austin Whitney

"Sometimes all you have to do to inspire humans to greatness is to give them a reason and opportunity to do something great." -Brian Austin Whitney