|
6 members (CTthomas, texritter, Gary E. Andrews, Sunset Poet, Everett Adams, 1 invisible),
20,133
guests, and
5,539
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 129
Serious Contributor
|
Serious Contributor
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 129 |
Tell you what, I have a brand-new Fender amp for sale in this Forum. It's probably still at #4 on the list because I just posted this morning. I was asking $300, but it lists for higher. You could pay $350 and still be getting a "deal" on the price. So here's my offer: anyone who pays me more than $300 for the amp, I promise to donate whatever amount over $300 I receive to Just Plain Folks! So if you're looking for a great compact tube amp with 5-year warranty plus Sam Ash service package, and can afford to pay $325, well then JPF just received a $25 donation.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,050
Posts1,185,699
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|