|
6 members (Guy E. Trepanier, Gary E. Andrews, texritter, Michael W. Brown, 2 invisible),
42,801
guests, and
5,919
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 2,401
Top 100 Poster
|
OP
Top 100 Poster
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 2,401 |
We've got Toronto, Calgary & Vancouver covered, I think, but there's a lot of real estate between Eastern and Western Canada. I could probably help by looking through my network and help with a little research.
Regina is the capital of Saskatchewan, but I've heard good things about Saskatoon (Sask) & Winnipeg (Man) is home to a lot of music too. Then either Calgary (or Edmonton) & then Vancouver, I guess. I'm just not sure if there are enough JPF-ers across Canada to make it worth your while.... assuming that's what you mean... but if you haven't been to Western Canada, you should see it, the west coast.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,099
Posts1,185,823
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|