Well,
I don't think I will be moving to Nashville unless a couple of my songs hit and I make a million or two. According to information around here there has been no slowdown in new housing starts. They are building 4 new houses in my sub division right now and clearing the lot next to me now. Houses may be starting around $225,000 and up in here. We had a circut breaker fail recently and the electrician who came out said he had 8 new houses he couldn't get to. A new shopping area is being built about 4 miles down the road and new construction of banks etc, seem to be croping up everywhere. It is amazing of all that is being built. Before long we will look just like Florida. I get a flyer about every month from some realtor to see if we want to sell. We just got here. We kept our old house in case the bottem drops out.

Some places over on the Island you can buy lots in the millions.


Ray E. Strode