|
7 members (texritter, Gary E. Andrews, Michael W. Brown, bennash, Everett Adams, 2 invisible),
51,992
guests, and
5,927
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 312
Serious Contributor
|
OP
Serious Contributor
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 312 |
Great!!! Yes, history often leaves things out....and eventually that becomes "truth" until someone challenges it....so yes, get the history rewritten NOW!
Please keep everyone posted on the documentary you'll be doing.
Congrats - break a leg!
Brenda Thanks Brenda!!!! The show was last night - I think it went very well. As promised, I walked out with a VHS copy and Mr. Hanley said he would drive up to my place to give me my DVD copy sometime next week. Very cool... My family told me, though, that the broadcast was delayed in starting, as a technical glitch didn't start the show until about fifteen minutes into it. Wouldn't you know. It must have been a production problem or something on the cable carrier's end, either way, once it started, everyone was happy. My sons were especially proud.... The VHS copy I have had the entire show. Once I get the DVD, I'm considering editing excerpts out to upload on YouTube, maybe... I'm not sure yet. Mr. Hanley said he would definitely like to have me back for a Part 2 show of Jazz In Hollywood and maybe even an episode featuring ONOFFON... I'm planning on being well into production by then... 
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,098
Posts1,185,821
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|