Hi Kenna,

Just wanted to thank you for yours and Jack's hospitality at the first meeting.

I really enjoyed meeting with a group of such talented individuals. Cordell is a blast and you can tell she truly wants to give back what she has learned.

Let me know if I can do anything to help with the next meeting. I'm not against the meeting being in Granada at times or down at my place at Sardis which is just about a half way point between both places. We could meet there on a Saturday afternoon around 1:00, cook out, or everybody could go down to the Holiday Lodge. It's a big resturant that serves good country food. Usually there's about 150 people in there on a weekend night. If you think it would be a good idea, I can ask the owner about having an open mic one weekend there.

Oh tell Jack the barbeque sauce was good and thanks again for the two lightning arrestors.


JDRussell