Brian,

I would love for you to come through Columbia SC this year! We have a constant ebb and flow here is SC. We have many people with the group here but since our initial push last year, participation has waned a great deal. Plus, our normal meeting venue has become unreliable due to their booking gigs on our meeting dates. People here are always eager to play but they have very little patience for discussing topics and issues (except for the wise few who've been around a while.) The Myrtle Beach area seems to be our entertainment center for South Carolina but I only have contact with about 3 to 4 members over there.
I can pull off anything around here and get at least 20 bodies minimum in the house. If they know we are going to play, maybe a few more will show up. All my college members who are not local may miss you, but the native folk will not miss the chance to meet you Brian. I know from recent history, the South has been slow catching on, just hope we can make a difference a bit at a time. Let me know what your plans will be and I'll set things in motion. Thanks for the courtesy post!

------------------
Montez Simmons
Director, Carolina Music Industry Coalition
www.carolinamusicindustrycoalition.org
JPF-South Carolina (Columbia)


Montez Simmons
Director, Carolina Music Industry Coalition
http://www.carolinamusicindustrycoalition.org
JPF-South Carolina (Columbia)