|
8 members (texritter, bennash, Raymond Byabazaire, Kay-lynn Carew, KyleCrawford, Everett Adams, Michael W. Brown, 1 invisible),
86,699
guests, and
5,638
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 53
Serious Contributor
|
OP
Serious Contributor
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 53 |
Hey ya'll,
Ok, so maybe I'm the only one on here that doesn't know the answer to my question lol but I'm hoping someone will fill me in.
I've been wondering just what it is exactly that makes a thread get "locked" and why? I know it's not music related, but I'm curious how this board works. To quote Maya Angelou "Intelligence is not always knowing the answer, but always asking the question!"
Also, is there any news on the next JPF Chapter meeting? What about those committees that Al was talking about at the first meeting? If anyone has a mailing list for this kind of info, please add me to it so I can keep atop all the goings on. I don't get to the boards everyday so I want the latest scoop ;-)
Thanks! Michelle
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,063
Posts1,185,731
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|