|
9 members (Gary E. Andrews, texritter, Fdemetrio, Michael W. Brown, Sunset Poet, bennash, Everett Adams, 2 invisible),
33,808
guests, and
5,879
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 219
Serious Contributor
|
Serious Contributor
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 219 |
Normally, I would have responded more quickly to a pot like this one. I was at Country Music Week, and I feell behind. Sorry about that. I'm from Ottawa, so I don't know about a local scene in your neck of the woods. Depending on the type of music you like, I may be able to recommend a couple of acts you should check out. I heard some great artists while I was in Saint John, who were from your part of the country. Two young women who I think are worth looking out for are Erynn Hull, from Thunder Bay, and Marlee Scott, who I think is based in Winnipeg. Both of them performed in showcases at the event, and both were excellent. Beyond that, I don't know who to suggest. If country isn't your thing, there are probably other people on here who could make some suggestions for you. This is a great place to network, and there is no reason to limit yourself to your own neighbourhood. I'm co-writing with people from as far away as Georgia through connections I've made here, and with MSN messaging and e-mail, you can do just about anything from anywhere. Welcome aboard. You are going to love it here. ------------------ Terry Don't worry too much about life. You'll never get out alive. http://www.soundclick.com/terryfernihough
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,096
Posts1,185,802
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|