|
5 members (Everett Adams, bennash, Michael W. Brown, Fdemetrio, Gary E. Andrews),
105,396
guests, and
5,975
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,158 Likes: 87
Top 40 Poster
|
Top 40 Poster
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,158 Likes: 87 |
I've run over the time allocated this month for Illuminating dung beetles.
But I'll leave you with a challenge:
See if you can write a song anywhere near as compelling as the one in this thread. Once you've done that, I'll take your sensibilities regarding this song more seriously than I do now.
You also need to spend less time on the internet as 9th Street line, Etc and more time focused on guarding the properties that you're being paid to guard.
That's the right thing to do.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,103
Posts1,185,839
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|