I have only put lyrics only in for a cople of novelty things to amuse my Granddaughter and wife. They are just so-so musically. The fuller your demo (music, lyrics, production, good singer) that goes in, it produces way more. I write a lot of lyrics for verse-pre chorus-chorus-bridge-outro/tag whih gives Suno 5_ different things it can do, I also often include a solo and breakdown for further diversity. It actually likes to be challenged and rewards you. The big knock for me is I write 3:00-4:00 minute songs usually but it adds 30 seconds of fluff, often in the intro even when it is instructed not to. Super annoying and inconsistent (simply prompting for "no intro" etc. doesn't work. Even stuff with vocal only starts to the demo STILL add a full intro and often no matter what it also adds music at the end, though [abrubt end] prompt helps often. I shortened songs by ADDING words! So now I put a tag at the end of nearly every song and that often works well.


Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks
jpfolkspro@gmail.com
Skype: Brian Austin Whitney
Facebook: www.facebook.com/justplainfolks

"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney

"It's easier to be the bigger man when you actually are..." -Brian Austin Whitney

"Sometimes all you have to do to inspire humans to greatness is to give them a reason and opportunity to do something great." -Brian Austin Whitney