|
6 members (Gary E. Andrews, KyleCrawford, Michael W. Brown, texritter, Guy E. Trepanier, 1 invisible),
102,942
guests, and
5,868
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 8,029 Likes: 69
Top 25 Poster
|
OP
Top 25 Poster
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 8,029 Likes: 69 |
"I Told You (Not To Love Me)" Copyright July 22, 2026 by Gary E. Andrews. E7 O3321O A7 XO2221 B7 X212O2
I Told You, Not To Love Me. I told you, not to care. I asked you, not to shove me, not to hit me with a chair. I told you not to kiss me. I told you, not to touch me there.
I told your Momma, 'bout you. She act like I wasn't even there. I tried to tell your Daddy. He grabbed me, by my hair. I told you not to kiss me. I told you, not to touch me there.
I saw you, in the meadow! There was sunlight, on your hair. I been living, in a ghetto. We don't see things like that there.
I Told You, Not To Love Me. I told you, not to care. I asked you, not to shove me, not to hit me with a chair. I told you not to kiss me. I told you, not to touch me there.
There will always be another song to be written. Someone will write it. Why not you? www.garyeandrews.com
|
|
1 member likes this:
Guy E. Trepanier |
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,067
Posts1,185,738
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sometimes reaching a goal earlier than planned is a great achievement. It shows you have worked hard, pushed ahead and made it happen. However, sometimes reaching a goal far past your original deadline, long after you wanted to complete it, and after the accolades you might once have gotten for the achievement are over, it is an even greater achievement. This shows you never gave up, due to adversity, deficit, criticism and those little life detours that end many dreams and goals. In many ways, this is a reason for even more pride!" -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|