|
10 members (KyleCrawford, texritter, Gary E. Andrews, Michael W. Brown, bennash, Guy E. Trepanier, CTthomas, Sunset Poet, Everett Adams, 1 invisible),
23,520
guests, and
5,580
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,897 Likes: 89
Top 10 Poster
|
Top 10 Poster
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,897 Likes: 89 |
"That's a shame... That VOX could really use some work." - JAPOV Not sure what you mean Japov? I think Erik did a beautiful performance on this. Had the perfect emotional input. Now if you're meaning mixing options such as reverb, effects, EQ, volume, panning, etc. That's a horse of a different color. I imagine if five mixing engineers did a take on this, you'd have five different results. I mixed the vocal as I like to hear it. I played it back using headphones, quality computer speakers and even a Kindle. It came through satisfactory to me on all the playbacks. But thank you. I went back to my Logic Project for this, and I still wouldn't change anything major. Best, John 
Last edited by John Lawrence Schick; 12/05/25 07:54 PM.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,051
Posts1,185,700
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|