|
6 members (Fdemetrio, texritter, Michael W. Brown, bennash, 2 invisible),
68,312
guests, and
6,102
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175
Top 30 Poster
|
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175 |
Tony, are you pulling my leg? When you wrote that here ( https://www.jpfolks.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/1199353/3/aging-rockers-bickering.html) it looked like a simple comment, not like the hook line or the title of a song you've been working on for 15 years. Why didn't you mention that in the original thread? Aah man, I thought I found an awesome hook line by accident and wrote a cool song, now you tell me you've been working on this song for over a decade. Oh boy, another project I can throw in the garbage can. Your original song is too close to what i came up with. It's amazing, I have never heard your song before but the lyrics and the melodies are so similar. I apologize. It wasn't my intention to make a close copy of your song. I'm therefore taking this one off the board. You wrote a great song. I hope MAB finds it here. All the best - Robert Naah... I was actually hoping MAB would notice lol. I've been sitting on that line and that rhythm for about 15yrs... I think? Don't know if you recall... but, over at SW101 MAB was always trying to convince me to come up and visit. He was talking his usual rap about the country music industry and joked about "three chords and the truth". I was still working back then and gas prices were going crazy. I always wanted to work those angles into the lyric... but it just never "flowed". Then you came along and simplified things lol!  Great job, Rob! All I had was that one line and a rhythm, Rob... An incomplete concept... "YOU" finished it. What would actually be cool is if MAB would come down here now!
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,073
Posts1,185,754
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|