Originally Posted by Brian Austin Whitney
Hi Folks,

We got enough donations to continue. Here are some comments.

1. If anyone understands SSL Certification for websites, please get back with me. Apparently after 25 years suddenly we have to start paying another $125 bucks a year (on top of the hosting and domain fees) to simply exist. All those stupid warnings were meaningless. It was just a shakedown for more money. The site is no more or less safe with the SSL certificate.
Brian

Are you still needing help on the SSL issues Brian.I did have 4 of my own sites and many more that I built for others.
All of them had full SSL Certification which I did myself.
Cost about $2 each site per year.
may be $5 now.
took about half an hour.

let me know if you want more info

Roy


'You Have To Kiss A Lot Of Frogs To Find A Prince'