Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175
Top 30 Poster
|
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175 |
They are joined! When have you ever seen Dom without Marty?
And how many of my threads have you "cancelled" over the years?
I don't think you get it, Brian... It's ME... "I'M" sick of this $hit. 25yrs ago I was welcomed and accepted online as an outdated throwback from the 80s. JAPOV was a nostalgic curiosity, a cynical but funny guitar playing hack with a home studio. My youthful glory days were already behind me, but I was still free to be myself and let my tattered "worldwise" flag fly... Which, considering my conservative roots, was always the point of JAPOV. But, now, there's nothing left to fight for. Even those days are over.
All you high-minded, equitable, sociopathic, cancel crazy sycophants have got what you wanted. There's only the incestuous, progressive, monoculture gen-Z MOB..... and everyone else. You win. JAPOV is dead. There is No Other Point Of View and no reason to be angry.
Your house... Your rules, Brian. I have made you a promise, and I'd like to create a new account.
I'm not trying to hide anything... I'm still a musician and songwriter... So, what's the problem?
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,083
Posts1,185,777
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|