Yeah on their site and suno plenty of spins . If you're Diane Brown, but have a robot do all the work , how do you promote yourself as Diane Brown ? You can't , it's a robot. How do you compete with pushing a button ? I guess you can't really .


Well AI ain't going anywhere it looks like e.g., a cash cow ,money robber (KA CHING) . Well they're paying for spins on AI sites. Another way of scapling AI users. who did nothing basically .

https://suno.com


Billions of songs.


I think the difference is pushing a button is not fun. We are probably the last generation that gets to create our own music. Once the robots start building robots, we're toast anyway. Might as well enjoy the ride while we can. You actually have to work to put a song out .


So AI is adding lyrics and push a button on a mouse . You can get 300 versions ( which is genius ) in 15 minutes.
Whats the cost ? , less then a penny a track. Live tracks and you singing it , maybe 3 weeks and the cost $1200.00 on low -side with turnarounds . then promotion , lets say $300.00 with a minnow in a pond of bass .

What's the difference between AI songs and live tracks on sounds ? Not much really .

What's the satisfaction level on AI vs Live tracks ? I'm not sure . I for one feel like I cheated pushing a button and saying it's mine .

Last edited by bennash; 12/04/24 05:50 AM.

We’re all built from the same dust and dreams,
Different roads, but the same means.